Hello everyone, keep your bubbles up!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alwaysdiving

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi divers, I`m from Cancun, Mexico and I been teaching scuba diving for the last 27 years, I`m a CMAS (P3-MEX-2891) and PADI instructor (OWSI 169884), please, whenever you decide to come here, don`t hesitate, let me know for unforgetable dives. alvaro@alwaysdiving.com or chila9@prodigy.net.mx

Al.

Hey, I must say I missed diving with you this year! But will look you up as soon as I can for our next adventures in Cozumel and Cancun! I tell everyone what amazing dives we have and they just can't believe it..not only the great service but the places no other tourists go! It pays to dive with you as you know your way around and make each dive more memorable than the one before. Be safe, be healthy and always keep your bubbles up! Thanks for being the best teacher and friend ever! MaryAnn

Hey Al, I'm an SSI DiveCon candidate with mostly local experience (Georgia, Tennessee and Florida). My dive buddy's been after me to go to Mexico. Can you recommend some good dive/travel sites?
Thanks,
Mindy

:colouredsmilies: Bienvenidos a ScubaBoard! :colouredsmilies: Hope that you have a great time around here - looking forward to getting back to the Yucatan in the near future!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom