Hello, I would like to introduce myself

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver OnLu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello to everybody on this forum,

I am new to this community and would like to introduce myself and the dive facilities I work for to you:

My name is Andreas, and I work for All West Apartments & Diving - Ocean Encounters West as a dive instructor. I also engage in apartment rentals. We are located on Curacao, Netherlands Antilles, on the west point of the island. This place offers plenty of good diving, boat dives as well as shore dives. Westpunt is a very quiet place, as we are about 3/4h car drive away from Willemstad, the capital of Curacao. It is ideal for divers who are looking for a relaxing vacation, dive a lot and explore the island's beautyful nature.

All West Apartments offer high standard accomodation - all Apartments include a fully equiped kitchen, so you can do your own cooking and thus safe money compared to eat at restaurants. On the balconies we also have BBQ equipment ready for you to prepare your dinner while watching the sun go down over the Caribbean Sea.

For more information, you may visit our website ..:: All West Curacao ::.. , or send me a message. I hope I will be able to post you some additional pictures.

Looking forward to have good communication with all of you!

Hasta la vista,
Andreas

welcome to the board

Welcome, and let me say that we stayed at All West and dove with OE West, last May. What a wonderful experience. We will head back down and stay at All West again, as soon as we can!

We bought Tuna from the fishermen, right off the pier in front of the apts., cleaned the fish and then grilled within minutes. Talk about fresh, fantastic fish. If we weren't in the mood for grilling or cooking, we went to Jaanchie's and had great meals. The little cafe next to the Dive shop was great for lunches too.

We really enjoyed the flexibility of diving. We dove early in the mornings or in the middle of the night at playa Piscado, right in front of the apartments. In the day we enjoyed boat dives at Watamula, Mushroom Forest, and my favorite, Kortape Point, or shore dives right out in front of the dive shop at Alice in Wonderland.

We enjoyed the peace and beauty of Westpunt. People who need to be entertained should probably stay elsewhere. People who create their own entertainment, and like to be self sufficient will find All West and Westpunt to be a great experience.

Bon Binni Andreas.
Lots of Curacao and Bonaire divers on this board, hope to come dive with you some day.

Hi Divedoggie,

So you made the same experience as I did, when I came to Curacao for the first time! After 3 visits to the island as a tourist I made the decision to come again and stay for at least one year!

Hope to see you in 2008 - just send me a message if you want to make a reservation.

Best regards from Curacao
Andreas

Back
Top Bottom