Hello from Jeddah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dickyhewitt

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I am currently living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Have about 300 dives under my belt. Very easy and relaxing diving out here. Get very spoilt with the calm, warm waters, simple entry and exit points (not to mention the silvertips, hammerheads, mantas etc!) I stumbled across this site looking for a little info on underwater cameras. I would be more than grateful if anybody could point me in the right direction. I have posted a thread in underwater photography>Strobes and lights.

Cheers,

Richard

Welcome to the board! Are you from Saudi Arabia?

smilies-2351.png

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Welcome to the site, lots of great info here... Enjoy your diving and try to travel if you can..

I passed my open water in Jeddah. Great diving but 8 years in SA just too much. Had to wade for ages to reach the edge but lots of fond memories. Off to Sharm next month for the Advanced. Good diving

Hi welcome to the Board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom