Las Rocas Dive Resort Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

konakoma

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from 1 week at this great resort. One of the best dive vacations we've had. Nice cabana with a/c, great view, lots of options for food nearby and at the resort. The diving was terrific-played with the sea turtles, eels, rays and the holy grail of diving for my spouse-sea horses!!! Going back again

Roatan diving rules! I'll be diving there in 2 weeks then will be making my annual trip to Cocoview in June. Maybe I could get some work done if I could stop looking at my underwater pictures from last year:rofl3: Nah!
Glad you had a great time! What dive sites did you visit?

My vote for a must make dive is on the South side----- Calvin's Crack.....work requesting your operator take you there....on the far end but well worth the ride.

smilies-2351.png

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Dixie's Place, Half Moon, Pablo's (S Side w seahorses), Shipwreck, Key Hole, Mary's Place,
Herman's, 3 drift dives along wall in front of resort. Fabulous huge sponges, fan coral, sea turtles (one came right up to 6" from my mask and swam around me checking me out!), 5' eagle ray, goliath grouper, lobster and giant crab everywhere, drummer fish, pipefish, blue shrimp, reef shark...what an aquarium!

Back
Top Bottom