New to Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm new to Scuba Board and am looking forward to meeting divers and exploring this site. My first real dive was last October in Ambergris Caye, Belize. It was absolutely amazing. I even petted a nurse shark! Amazing adventure. If you want to chat about diving, please email me.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hello, Scubachick722! I am new to ScubaBoard, but I have been actively diving since October, 1998. Do you plan to get and stay active in diving? I am sure that you will enjoy it if you do. Southern California has some awesome dive sites. Have fun and good diving to you!

Welcome to the board! You might want to fill out your profile a bit (especially location) if you are hoping to meet divers in your area.

smilies-2351.png

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Have been considering Belize for a while and just can't decide. What did you like best about the area you stayed?? Did you make it to the Blue Hole?? Long boat ride.

Have wondered about the logistics of getting to the blue hole and area's where whale sharks hang out.

I'm new to scubaboard too. Hope to hear more about Belize

i went to belize just after getting certified. I had a great time too. It was an interesting contrast to my home waters. If you are ever looking for cold water with low vis look me up! Have fun,
-Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom