Howdy from Virginia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bull Frog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Been cruising the forum for a while and finally decided to go ahead and join. Lots of good information to be found on this forum.

Welcome to :sblogo:

smilies-2351.png

Sorry this got pushed off of page 1 too fast - happens...

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Welcome to the board. I live in Williamsburg, too. We should get together for a dive sometime. Well, when it gets a bit warmer. I don't do cold water.

WELCOME!! I live temporarily, about 20 months so far, in Lynchburg VA. . . .

Don't be shy!

Welcome. Lived in Williamsburg myself for a while.

I lived in Lafayette, LA for a few months back in 1978 and 1979. Nice place, especially after spending 6 months in Morgan City.

I lived in Lafayette, LA for a few months back in 1978 and 1979. Nice place, especially after spending 6 months in Morgan City.

I understand what you mean if you lived 6 mo in Morgan City....but what in the world kept you there.....surely not that much avionics to work on at Harry T. Williams Memorial!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom