Greetings From Lower Alabama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DIdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I finally get an off day and we have 4 to 6 ft seas. So, I decided to take the time to join ScubaBoard. I have read a lot of posts, just never piped in myself. I look forward to getting to know all.

DIdiver, welcome and enjoy it!!

DIDiver,

Welcome to the ScubaBoard. It's great to see another diver in our area. Click on the link below to go to our area of SB.... you will find several locals in your area that dive quite often. I'm your neighbor in Central Mississippi. A few of us up here try to visit the Gulf Shores area as often as possible. We'll need to hook up and dive sometime.

Deep Dixie Divers

Enjoy the forum.

Michael

Welcome to the 'Board! You know when the seas are rough, you can just head east to the springs of the Florida panhandle. Let me know if you do ever head this way and we can go diving.

Glad to have you on board! We have lots of lurkers here, but our users are pretty cool!

I finally get an off day and we have 4 to 6 ft seas. So, I decided to take the time to join ScubaBoard. I have read a lot of posts, just never piped in myself. I look forward to getting to know all.
Welcome, Im' from the same area, and I know what you mean about the weather ,always nice when Im at work, lousy when Im off.

Thanks all. I can't believe the weather has gotten so cold here. Gives me a chance to get my gear in order.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom