Newbie from Atlanta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yourfavoritecat

Registered
Reaction score
I am very new to diving. In fact I've never dived before- but I'm planning on going to a class next month and then a diving trip in June. I am so very excited and I can't wait to get into the world of diving. I am studying biology and volunteering at the Georgia Aquarium and eventually I'll be a husbandry worker with whales and other cetaceans. I figured the sooner the better on getting certified. Soo.. that's my story :) and hello.

Hello and welcome to :sblogo:

Have fun here.:lotsalove:

Welcome to SB. You'll have a blast once you get certified. Hang out on SB and your LDS and you'll learn quick....

Heeeeyyyyyy, FavoriteCat !!!

May I be one of the first to extend a hearty, "WELCOME ! ! !! !" to ScubaBoard?

There are many members on the board who live in the Atlanta area, and I'm sure that any of us would be glad to dive with you.

I do hope you will enjoy your membership here with us and become an active participating member of the board.

If I can ever be of any assistance to you in your membership here on the board, or in any of your diving issues, please let me know.

May I wish you . . .

Safe dives . . . . . . . . .
. . . . and safer ascents!

the K

welcome to the scubaboard,like the K said we do alot of local diving here and some not so local diving around the southeast,check out the lake lanier looneybird forum in the deep dixie divers forum.

Welcome to the 'Board! I just certified one of your associates from the GA Aquarium this past weekend. Head on down to the Florida panhandle sometime and come visit the springs here.

Welcome from Savannah Ga., have fun with it. I herd the Ga. Aquarium is opening up for divers to dive with the whale sharks. I Might want to do that with my daughter. She and I dove in the Disney Epcot Living Seas. Good time.

I am very new to diving. In fact I've never dived before- but I'm planning on going to a class next month and then a diving trip in June. I am so very excited and I can't wait to get into the world of diving. I am studying biology and volunteering at the Georgia Aquarium and eventually I'll be a husbandry worker with whales and other cetaceans. I figured the sooner the better on getting certified. Soo.. that's my story :) and hello.

hey there !! i'm also a volunteer at the aquarium. will be diving there in the next month or so. I'm also a dive master at a shop in conyers. would love to help you get certified (if you havent already). look us up at Ultimate Adventure Dive Center.

Welcome to Scubaboard...All the best to your dive cert and enjoy those lessons....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom