Howdy from Quakertown, PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darth lobster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just wanted to say Hello.
And, don't ask me why I haven't joined ScubaBoard sooner. It's one of those questions that can't be answered. Anyways, I'm here now, and glad of it.

I've done most of my diving here in the northeast(New Jersey Area) I like to get out on the dive boats(Gypsy Blood, Sting Ray, Ol'Salty, Tuna Seazure) as much as possible. However, if no boats are going out that weekend you can usually find me at Dutch Springs, in PA.

Hope to see you guys and Gals on a boat or at DS this up coming season.
Always dive SAFE.

Frank

Howdy and welcome to :sblogo:

Hi Frank, welcome and I hope you are having a great diving season in Quakertown. Where is Quakertown?

Welcome aboard. You should try some of the inlets if the boats aren't moving, there are also a good number of wrecks you can swim to from shore.

Good to see you drifted over here!

Look forward to seeing you aboard Gypsy Blood this year. Also, let me know when you're going out on Tuna Seazure. I'm down on LBI most weekends, and if I'm not crewing and/or GB is full I try to sneak out on Tuna Seazure as it's not far.

Ray

See ypu at DS!!!!

My wife and I just got the season passes so we should be up there frequently this year. We normally camp out in our tent on top of the hill near the bathrooms. I also heard from a coworker that there is dood diving around Barnegat Light in NJ.

George and Veronica.

Good to see you drifted over here!

Look forward to seeing you aboard Gypsy Blood this year. Also, let me know when you're going out on Tuna Seazure. I'm down on LBI most weekends, and if I'm not crewing and/or GB is full I try to sneak out on Tuna Seazure as it's not far.

Ray

Hi Ray,
Thanx for the welcome. I will be sure to post whenever I go out on a boat.
As a matter of fact, May 18th. I'll be on the Gypsy Blood.

Back
Top Bottom