Just arrived...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katharina

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I am really glad that I discovered this forum and look forward to exciting discussions with you. My favorite dive sites: Sharm el Sheikh (Sinai/Red Sea)and Kuredu (Maldives). Also diving off Spanish coasts in the Mediterranian Sea and in many lakes in Germany. (If you ever come to Germany and are looking for a dive buddy ... anytime welcome ...)
Favourite tasks for a dive: fish watching (and trying to remember all species later back on board...), relaxed diving, filming, but also training and improving skills under various conditions and slowly getting prepared for NAUI Leadership.

Welcome to the boards. Sounds like you'll have a lot to share with us.
My husband and I were just talking about diving off the Spanish coasts. When I was last there, I was not a diver. It was my favorite country and I'd love to go back and dive it.
Can you tell me more about your experience with this?
Thanks!
:sunny:

Glad to have another diving fanatic on the boards...You'll love it here.
Cheers Big Ears,
There can be only one,
The Gasman

Hi-
Sounds like you're an expert in world diving! Gotta say, "WELCOME to the chat board!" I'll need your advices in the near future. Although I'm headin out to Channel Islands in early August. Will tell more later.. Again, welcome!
afraser

Just spent the weekend diving with some new friends from Germany who were telling me about this amazing man-made lake somewhere (near Hamburg, maybe?) which also has an old mine at the bottom that is really risky to dive. Sounded exciting, but very cold and rather dangerous.... spooky!

I'd love to hear more about Sharm el Sheikh...

See ya 'round
:p

Welcome to the Scubasource family Katharina, glad to have you here. Make sure you spread the word about us! After all what better way to spend a surface interval?!?

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

I just love the Internet -- we're gaining "family" from all over! Welcome to the fun, and one of the best places for a surface interval on the web.

Back
Top Bottom