Hello from Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mermaid71

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello fellow divers! I currently live in Jacksonville but am moving to Boca in the near future. Can anyone tell me the best dive sites in Boca? :sharkattack:

Welcome.

Welcome to the 'Board! Can't help you with Boca, but if you check out the link in fisheyeview's post, I'm sure someone in that forum will be able to help you. Or if you ever decide to head to the panhandle, I can help you with dive sites in this part of FL.

Hey Mermaid... from a fellow Jax Mermaid.. welcome to the Board. While you are still here in Jax you can hook up with us! A few of us are getting together next Tuesday the 13th at Sneakers on 9A if you can make it. Look for the post in the forum link Fishy sent.

Hey welcome to the board, and welcome to the neighborhood!

My girlfriend is starting her master's in marine biology this fall as well. We're always doing some kind of research on the boat, either for her school or for Reef Rescue, or just to find out about stuff.

Welcome to ScubaBoard from the real left coast (well, a bit off the edge actually). Enjoy your time with everyone here. Hope your graduate studies are going well.

I wish you a warm welcome from the Mediterranean. We could sure use some environmental studies around here!

Back
Top Bottom