Summertime is here! in San Antonio, TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

summertime

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all! I am going to take lessons this summer for the first time and am really excited about it! I am looking to find other people to give me any tips or advise that I should know for my first time...or if you would just like to share a story with me about your first time that would be interesting too . Also, one of the reasons I joined is because I am interested in making friends who share this hobby, since none of my friends are the slightest bit intrigued. I am 26 and moved out to San Antonio, Tx about 3 years ago from Boca Raton, Fl. I like it out here but definitely miss the beach. I look forward to chatting soon!!

Welcome to
:sblogo:
let us know when you have your cert! If you need to ask questions here's the place!

Welcome, summertime! :wavey:

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Once you get certified, you life as you used to know it will change forever, In a good way. I hope ScubaBoard becomes a real part of that new life.

Back
Top Bottom