Hello from Telford, PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Molecule

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone

I have been registered to SB for couple months and sorry for just introduce myself. My observation from the past couple months, SB is a great online community, great people mostly, many good info and advices, even great deal in classified forums (I bough couple $$$ gears from board members). It is easy to become addicted to this site. I think, you would agree with me on this.

I got PADI OW cert around 10 years ago, back in Thailand where I came from, had around 10~15 dives, have not been in OW since moved to US until discovered that people here dive quarry:confused:! I got refresh class with one LDS nearby and practiced in pool recently. Hoefully I can do many dives at DS this summer.

If you see an asian at DS and he look like lost. Please help him. That could be me.

Welcome aboard. Have you thought about diving the Jersey Shore? Checkout Divers Two in Avon. They are on the Shark River at the Eastern end of I-195. There is a group called Happy Hour that dives the back bay and Shark River Inlet. There is no cost and the group includes about twenty to thirty people of all skill levels from recently certified to Dive Master.

They are a great group to dive with and learn from. Divers Two can put you on an e-mail list to advise you when they are diving.

Thannks JerseyBeachDiver and Bob Vincent for the Welcome note.

JerseyBeachDiver; that is interesting. Do I just simply register to their web site?

Back
Top Bottom