Hey from Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ditto

Reaction score
Just joined this message board, looking for info and ran across it. I usually don't do the message board thing, but in order to read the posts I had to join. Not a bad thing I guess. I'm a new, old diver. That is, I've had my c-card for over 10 years, but haven't logged very many dives. When I got the training (PADI) I had good intentions, but my dive buddy at the time and I had a falling out. I haven't been able to find a buddy I could count on so I didn't do much diving. If anyone is in the southern Lake Huron, Michigan area that would like to dive with a rusty diver, hoping to get polished, I'm interested!!! Last time I was in the water was 2005. I've got my own gear, which is a little tight, and a boat. Hoping to get new stuff that fits better, but if I can't find a buddy to dive with, it doesn't make sense. Besides, with the price of fuel, and the economy in general, money's a little tight.

Hey ditto, and welcome to :sblogo:
Good luck finding new buddies to get back into the water again.

Hi Ditto - Welcome!

Which general location of Michigan are you in? The SB forum already provided is a great way to find buddies. If you are near the SE Michigan area, PM or reply here and we can start making contacts for you.

gNats

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom