New here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kmstamey

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys! My husband and I are new to diving and are about to take our first trip to Key Largo to finish our certification. Has anyone been there and do you have any advice? Thanks! ~Kristen:D

Welcome to
:sblogo: Have a few days? There's that much we can talk about. Cool reefs French, Molasses, Chicken, Pickles etc.. Awesome wrecks ... Lots of fish. Big fish. Christ statue. Just tons.

Welcome to the board! I loved diving in Florida recently. Key Largo is fun and has some excellent dives. You'll love the water color and temp. Have fun and learn as much as you can about diving.

Providing the wind gods are nice, that would be were Id want to get my certification, clean water, good viz, and plenty to see from shallow to deep. Have fun.

Welcome to the board. My wife and I we're in Key Largo in February. I hope you have good weather. The first day my wife got sea sick. Two days later it was beautiful and I (the wife stayed on shore) did two more dives. Key Largo is beautiful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom