Dive Watches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm in the research phase of buying a dive computer and liked the Suunto D4 and the Oceanic Atom 2.0 .

If anyone of you have used either one of these it could help me decide...

Cheers

I have not used either of those computers. My experience is to go for the Dacor Darwin!!

Welcome to
:sblogo:

Well ... really a dive computer. I don't own either but a close friend uses the Atom since it came out. He likes it alot for rec diving. Since he owned a shop he could of picked from many different ones. But then again he has that one, a Versa Pro, VEO 250, besides a tec mixed gas puter.

I have been old fashioned about the air integrated stuff ... but they seem to be fine now. I wouldn't mind doing a VT-3 now myself.

But the only thing ... po-po happens ... So, I'll always have a regular dive watch also on any dive. You might think about that also. There is many to choose from from very inexpensive like Casio, Freestyle, Seiko and others to med priced like Tag to expensive as in Rolex, Tudor, Omega etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom