Hi Everyone, I'm new to Scubaboard and wanted to say hello.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timmylou2

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone,
Just a little about me, I started diving last year after a famous cenote diver came and gave a talk at my university. His stories were so interesting and I was inspired to start diving. Lucky for me I already volunteered at the local aquarium and my good friend was a dive instructor. So I started training and in about two LONG days training in the Fantasy Lake Dive Park near Raliegh NC I got my PADI open water card. And the following week I was in Key West diving on beautiful coral reefs. It was amazing! I am lucky to leave in Wilmington NC and have a boyfriend who is already an avid diver so I have been fortunate to have support as a newer diver. Now a year later I have all of my own equipment and will be going back to the Florida Keys in about 3 weeks to dive. So far we have planned on diving Sand Key, and Looe Key. If anyone has any great dive experiences from the lower Keys fill me in, I love new dive sites. I do not have my advanced diver cert. yet I've only gotten so far as Nitrox and Navigation.
Thanks. Teresa

Back
Top Bottom