Hey hey from the UK. Anyone got any advice about scuba internships to be instructors?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ricbrad

New
Reaction score
England, Wakefield to be precise, next door the Le
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys, Im wanting to do an internship to become a scuba instructor some time early next year and was wondering if anybody had any good experiences or advice they could share. Iv looked at Rainbow Reef in Florida Keys, Neptune Diving in Mexico and Aquanaughts in Thailand, but Im unsure which to go for.

Cheers Guys

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Hey, Hey from the USA! I did my AOW with Rainbow Reef a few years ago and if it's under the same managment I'd look elsewhere! PM me for more info...If you'd like....

hello matey, cant help you with the foreign thingy but hows about home. Pm me if you want to talk. Where in uk are u?

I'm looking at doing a Divemaster or Assistant Instructor Intership. The looks to be $1000-$2000 and 4-8 weeks. I've found some in Roatan, Belize and Cancun. I'm also wondering about good places to do them ad whether they are worth the time and money. Is it better to just do a $500 divemaster class and try and find a job?

thanks
David

ok you can win the rat race but you'll still be a rat

:confused: Where did this come from?

Any particular reason you revived a two year old thread to write this?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom