"Ready to dive" after a long time not!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Found this forum while browsing the web and decided to register. I'm thinking frequent visits to ScubaBoard might get me back into the water, been landlocked for too long. I lived in Florida for a number of years and did the majority of my diving out of West Palm (Singer Island) drifting, etc. but work required transferring to Dallas, Texas where all I did was a little lake diving,,,ugh!, only in comparison of the open ocean and it's vis. Oh well, times running and I'm ready to get back into the fish tank.

Welcome back. I took a long break from diving also. For me it had been so long that equipment and techniques had changed. I took a refresher class before I went back in. It was a really good idea. You may want to consider some thing similar. Once more welcome back, have fun, and be safe.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Living in the midwest you can't preach to the choir here ... but when you feel the need ... there's the local lakes ... better than your bathtub ... AYE?

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I'm planning on a refresher course/dive also because of the length of time away and the need to purchase a new 'bc'. My equipment has been keep up to specs and they'll work just fine. I'm planning on a trip to the islands next year and some trips to Florida also...getting juiced again!

Dennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom