Adventure Diver on Long Island looking for dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive67

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, my name is Mike. I am pretty new to diving, but I am looking to do a lot more. The problem is finding other people to do some local dives. I found what I heard is a really cool site on eastern long island. It is a wreck dive in about 25 ft of water and is accesible by the beach. There is apparently 3 sunken barges. PM me if anyone is interested in diving this site.

Welcome to the board Diver.
The vis and currents around those sites in that shallow of water are probably pretty fierce so go with someone with some experience. Enjoy the dives brah.

Welcome to SB! I'm a LI native living in Texas. I get up to LI every once and a while and I always bring my gear. My folks have a beach house in Greenport and its an OK shore dive.

Where is this wreck you've found? I've been trying to find good easy shore sites for when I'm up there and have not really succeeded.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

you might try hooking up with a local dive club

Back
Top Bottom