New guy from Iowa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tallyho74

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey, just wanted to say hi. If you couldn't tell new to the site. Just checking it out, looks like a wealth of information from alot of great people. keep up the good work and again happy to have found the site!!!

Ryan

Welcome to Scuba Board, new guy from Iowa aka Tallyho74.

You are absolutely right about the site so you will fit right in. Good to have you here.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Welcome to SB!
I'm new to diving, and just became officially ceritified and joined the SB family myself! Look forward to seeing you below sea level!:thumb:

Welcome to SB. I'm in Iowa right now visiting my brother in Cedar Rapids. Actually live in WV. Look foward to seeing you around on the board.

Thanks for the friendly greetings! I would love to try and get out and do some central Iowa diving. Where in central Iowa are you located, or where do you dive? I live just outside of Des Moines. I'm looking forward to getting out some this summer, it's been a long time since I've been diving. Taking a trip to Cozumel in January so I need some practice!!!!

Ryan

Thanks for the friendly greetings! I would love to try and get out and do some central Iowa diving. Where in central Iowa are you located, or where do you dive? I live just outside of Des Moines. I'm looking forward to getting out some this summer, it's been a long time since I've been diving. Taking a trip to Cozumel in January so I need some practice!!!!

Ryan

Hi Ryan,
If it's been a long time since you've been diving, I suggest you take a refresher course as well as have your equipment checked out. The ol skills can get rusty real fast. While you're at it, you may want to look into taking your next class. Between the refresher, class and the equipment service, you'll be good to go.
Dive Safe,
George
PADI MSDT 33859
Prime Scuba

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom