New in Scuba Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teracota3

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetinss, I am a new comer to both scuba board and scuba diving. I am in the middle of getting certified to dive. I am finding out that I can't wait to get in the open water and explore!

Greetinss, I am a new comer to both scuba board and scuba diving. I am in the middle of getting certified to dive. I am finding out that I can't wait to get in the open water and explore!

This is only going to get worse. Not only are you going to pass a puddle and wonder about diving in it, but you will also want to dive more dives and dive more places. Vacations just took on a whole new theme for you.

WELCOME to the board and to diving. Be safe always.

This is only going to get worse. Not only are you going to pass a puddle and wonder about diving in it, but you will also want to dive more dives and dive more places. Vacations just took on a whole new theme for you.

WELCOME to the board and to diving. Be safe always.

ABSOLUTELY TRUE...I echo ScubaSteve001's sentiments. Welcome to a whole new world!

Welcome to the wonderful world of diving. Where else can you spend money to receive training so that one day soon you can go to a meeting and say:

"Hello, My name is Mel and I am an divaholic. I had my last dive 3 days ago and I don't think I can make it through today with out a dive."

Welcome Aboard !
Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the welcome, I am not even certified yet and I am already planning a Bahamas dive!

Hello,
I too am a new diver. Just completed my exit dives this weekend and I'm definitely hooked for life.
Did a drift dive, 2 wreck dives and loved every bit of it. The only thing I can say is don't over think things just go with it. It's an amazing experience. Good luck!

Hello,
I too am a new diver. Just completed my exit dives this weekend and I'm definitely hooked for life.
Did a drift dive, 2 wreck dives and loved every bit of it. The only thing I can say is don't over think things just go with it. It's an amazing experience. Good luck!

Welcome to :sblogo: to you as well AnnB68. Remember though, Thinking is a must at all times when diving. Without shortcuts, we will make it safely to the surface. With shortcuts, we end up in trouble.

Welcome to the neighborhood and good luck on your certification

Back
Top Bottom