Hi all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NeWes

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone,

I'm in allmost done my cert. have open water dives this weekend and can't wait. Been having a blast so far in classes and I deffinetly got the bug.

Just want to thank everyone on this board for keeping entertained at work and for all the great info I've discovered here. It was a huge help in getting through my classes.

Happy diving.

Welcome, NeWes, to Scuba Board. I agree because SB keeps me entertained at work, too.

Good luck on your OW dives this weekend.

I see you're from NYC. I"m in the process of trying to relocate to there. How's the local diving?

Well, truth be told, I've only done vacation diving but since joining Scuba Board, I'm thinking of doing some local dives just to get more bottom time. Been PM'ing with some NJ /NY SB'ers about diving some local wrecks, rivers and quarries.

Let me know when you've relocated down to our neck of the woods and maybe you could join us on a local dive contingent on whether we can get ourselves organized to arrange one.

I'm headed to Cambridge this weekend to see some friends, they are non-divers, so no chance of doing any MA diving...sigh!

Welcome NeWes... And yes this place is great, full of many resources. I've learned so much in the short amount of time I've been here. Best of luck with your final dives.:D

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom