Hello from sunny South Flordia:)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gatorblueyes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello! I am not new to diving but I stumbled across this forum while researching dive computers. There was some really helpful information and I wanted to jump in! I am about to head out to the Bahamas for six days at the end of August for a girls dive trip with one of my good friends. I look foward to spending some time around here:).

gatorblueyes, welcome to Scubaboard and I hope you are going too enjoy your holiday in the Bahamas!! Keep on diving. I see from your profile you are into Labradors. I have one as well, it's a great dog.

Welcome Gator

Welcome to the ScubaBoard from a fellow Floridian! Enjoy your trip! :)

gatorblueyes, welcome to Scubaboard and I hope you are going too enjoy your holiday in the Bahamas!! Keep on diving. I see from your profile you are into Labradors. I have one as well, it's a great dog.

Yea I love them. Jubilee is super athletic so I compete with her in flyball and occassionally dock diving and we recreationally participate in frisbee. Here she is doing her thing...
jubileejump3.jpg

IbelieveIcanfly.jpg

And I have become a foster home for Lab Ret Rescue of Florida. I love it. It has been a FANTASTIC experience. What color labbie do you have??

And I have become a foster home for Lab Ret Rescue of Florida. I love it. It has been a FANTASTIC experience. What color labbie do you have??

That is great and your pics are beautiful. My lab is yellow, he is now 10 months old and his name is Daniël. His registered name is actually Anthoni, but I only received his papers after I had already named him, so I am sticking to Daniël. My other dog is a Jack Russell (6 years). His owner moved away and just left him behind, he is my "foster effort"!!

Apparently I could not spell yesterday as this is the second thread in which I spelled Florida wrong...good grief!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom