New to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver smitty

Reaction score
Hola fellow divers just got regestered here so I guess I should introduce myself.
I'm 38 been maried forever 4 kids 1 boy 21, 3 girls 16,7 and 6 lived in the middle of the desert all of my life.
Ex navy airdale type.
Been diving 2 years now with 107 dives logged.
S.S.I. cert only open water as of now but will be upgrading this comming year if finances and diving opportunities don't get in the way as they have so far.
for those of you that don't know where Seeley is it is 100 miles east of San Diego and 2 miles north of interstate 8.

San Diego alot but also quite abit of Baja diving
and every Easter the club I belong to spends a week
at Two Harbors.
What part of the country are you from?

Dear Diver Smitty,

Welcome do the Board! I'm new also. I haven't been diving yet in CA but would like to try it!

Wecome to the club. I'm a San Diego diver, and it looks like you get out here once in a while. Check out the thread labled SoCal Diving, and you're more than welcome if you can make it out for a Yukon Dive.

Mario = )

(-- KN Note: SoCal thread page 1 and page 2 --)

Hi Smitty,

Welcome to Scuba Board! Both King Neptune and I are in San Diego. We are hoping to get out with the group that seems to be forming for the weekend of Nov. 11 & 12 (from the SoCal thread). If you ever get out this way, let us know and we can try and get some wet time in. We are always happy to meet and dive with new people.

In the meantime, if you need anything, just let us know.

Cheers,

(-- KN Note: SoCal thread page 1 and page 2 --)

Welcome to the board! Maybe one day we can dive together!

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Back
Top Bottom