Hello from Upper Michigan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bill-da-ho

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, my name is Bill, me and my fiance' Sue just finished our open water diver course. We have purchased all of our equipment except the tanks, those are next. We will be diving mostly in lake Michigan, tho we have our honeymoon planned for st. petersburg fla. next june. Looking forward to that. So far I really enjoy diving. a whole other world down there. I can only imagine now what its like diving in the ocean. Well, I have questions that I"m gonna post here. So nice meeting all of you, and happy diving

Welcome Bill and keep on diving. Hope you will be diving in the ocean soon!

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Hey There from SE Michigan. Congrats on your OW Cert. If you love it this much now, the ocean will amaze you!!
Scubaboard is great isn't it? A plethora of information.

Don't forget there is Lake Huron and Sanilac Shores Preserve. Tons of shipwrecks over there in the thumb.

We'll be getting in our little watering hole in about an hour. I'll give a little wave to the North to help welcome you to Scubaboard.

Happy Diving!

Welcome,
I grew up in Traverse City and Michigan has the best wreck diving.
Have fun and be safe.

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom