Hello from WV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rockmom77

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I just joined the board. I'm looking for a little help. My dad, brother and I just got certified last fall. We are searching for somewhere to dive. We would like to go somewhere maybe in the carolinas, virginia, or maryland. Does anyone have any ideas. My dad doesn't want to dive below 70 ft. he doesn't feel experienced enough and he's just not comfortable with it yet. Any ideas??

Thank you

dive the keys. I know it's farther than the areas that you listed, but still on the east coast. There are deep areas, but vis is great! (or so I hear. will let you know for sure next month!!) Lots of springs in FL to dive too

NC has some quarries, but I think they are all deep. do a search on this site for north carolina and I am sure u will find some great spots.

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Wise ol' dad! Check out your local forum here...

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

As usual, it is a rare event when I beat Dandy Don in greeting a new member! Hope you enjoy your time here with us!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom