Hello everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am new here at SB and look forward to experiencing this website.

I live in the heart of the Florida Keys and have done so all of my life. I was certified here in 1976 at age twelve, but have been free diving as long as I can remember. I have had the fortune to dive many places and my favorite activity (besides sex) is spearfishing. I dive as often as possible and never tire of the sport, I hope to dive as long as I am able to breathe.

I have to confess that I stumbled across this website while trying to find a way to sell a brand new Suunto D9 dive computer that I won for having the largest lobster in the local opening day contest. It is a beautiful piece of equipment, but aside from the digital compass feature, I really have no use for it as I already have all the gear I need. Anyone interested?

I will be trying to navigate and catch up on this website as it appears to be quite a good one.

Coming to the Keys and need a dive partner? Have a 25' boat and extra tanks!

Bye for now,

Dana

Welcome to :sblogo:, Dana! :wavey:

Welcome aboard. Might take you up on that offer...lol

Hi Dana ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Good luck in selling your Suunto D9 ... you might post it in the for sale forum.

Welcome to Scubaboard.....:)

welcome aboard and thanks for the offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom