Hello from Goshen, NY!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All!
I just registered to get a little more knowledgeable in the Scuba industry and hopefully meet some fellow divers!

My name's Joe, I was certified in August of '03 when I was thirteen years old, did a couple open water dives in local lakes and the Delaware river and after that summer sort of lost interest a bit. Last October, a new dive shop opened up in town and, wanting a bigger online presence, they hired me as an IT Consultant. Since working for Prime Scuba for almost a year now, my interest in diving has grown immensely! I'm going to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in about a week, way up in Troy near Albany, and I was glad to see the student union sponsors a scuba club, so I'll still be able to get all my diving in; hello Lake George!

I dive with an Oceanic Excursion BCD, the Alpha 8 SP5 and Alpha 8 Octo, and am soon to purchase a Veo 250 dive computer.

Looking forward to a great time here!

Hi ... Joe
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Glad you came back to our sport!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom