Greetings from North Carolina!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leilani_munter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello! I am new here and thought I would say hello! I joined here in hopes of getting some tips on some good dive spots that are near North Carolina. I have been diving in Fiji, Hawaii, New Zealand, and California but have never made any trips to Florida or anywhere close by. Thanks in advance, nice to meet you all!

Leilani

Hello Leilani, and welcome to Scubaboard. It is a very useful resource, and lots of fun. I cannot help you with North Carolina diving, but I would encourage you to look at a forum that is aimed specifically at the Tarheel crowd, the North Carolina Wreck Divers forum, and here is the link:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/nc-wreck-divers/

Have fun,
Erwin

Hi Leiani ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Leiani, Contact David Peed of AA Diving at Camp Lejeune Marine Corp Base, Jacksonvilee, NC. He can set you up with who, what and where. FYI David is retired from the US Marine Corp Water Rescue Team aboard Camp Lejeune and now runs his own Dive Shop located on the USMC Base (Civilians just need to get a gate pass at main gate for Base access) and I think you will find he is top notch. Tell him Bob Markovics says hello and will see him soon, maybe?

welcome aboard

Hi Leilani, welcome to NC and the board. I live in Charlotte and I am up at Lake Norman Quarry all the time (your neck of the woods). We also have wreck diving trips off the coast pretty regularly and I hit the FL caves quite a bit as well. Let me know if you want to dive!

Also, you should check out NC Divers, NC Wreck Diving, NC Quarry Diving, NC Group Dives, NC Coast Diving, North Carolina Diving North Carolina Wreck Diving. Good group of folks and lots of info on local diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom