New member, Nancy of Willow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nanwillow

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, My partner Ginny and I (Nancy) live and dive from our sailboat in the Western Caribbean. We are both retired, do 50 to 75 dives a year and mostly hang out anchored off tropical paradise. It's true. During hurricane season we store the boat outside of the hurricane belt and come play in southern California on Ginny's boat with sailing trips and diving through the Channel Islands. Ginny is currently working on her Instructor merit badge with SDI and I am currently working on my DM merit badge. Later this fall we are planning to go to northern CA and chase Abalone. It is nice to find this group of diving computer surfers.
All my Best,
NanWillow

Welcome to the board! Sounds like you two are really living the good life! Looking forward to your contribution to the board, I bet you have a million good stories!
Ber :lilbunny:

Hi Nancy...
wavey.gif
& along with Ginny, Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

Hello Nancy welcome aboard

Thanks Vince, and thanks for the Latin America DAN #. I should be carrying O2 on board but do not want to deal with taking it on the plane down. So will check out the number you gave me and see if I can find a kit in Panama.
Thanks, Nancy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom