Whatzzzzzzup from Central FL??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Since I was prompted numerous times to let me know that I haven't posted something yet as soon as I registered and am new, I didn't want to be considered a "reader only"! God knows I can't keep my mouth shut or be very quiet after working around jets for 24 years :rofl3: However I am looking forward to seeing how the world of scuba diving has changed from almost 30 years of being away from it! One things for sure the equipment has drastically changed..........................for the better, which I'm very grateful :wink: I've complied with the prompting so I'll shut up for now.

So glad you are back into diving! You KNOW I want to go to Cancun with you guys. We'll just have to schedule a trip somewhere so we can dive together . . . maybe even before next June in the Keys. Just let me know. Welcome to the Board!

Glad to see another diver in Central Florida. Welcome!

Since I was prompted numerous times to let me know that I haven't posted something yet as soon as I registered and am new, I didn't want to be considered a "reader only"! God knows I can't keep my mouth shut or be very quiet after working around jets for 24 years :rofl3: However I am looking forward to seeing how the world of scuba diving has changed from almost 30 years of being away from it! One things for sure the equipment has drastically changed..........................for the better, which I'm very grateful :wink: I've complied with the prompting so I'll shut up for now.
Welcome to Scuba Board. I was too a looker and joined last year and glad I did. I have met so many new friends and everyone is like one big family. Glad to meet you.

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom