Honeychilde the new one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HONEYCHILDE

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, i am new to this, but old to diving. My husband and i have been diving in the carribbean, and the pacific. We went to palau, guam, and yap last year. This year we would like to go to phillippines, indonesia, and back to yap. The only thisg stopping us is grandchildren and money. We dive with a group each fall. We call ourselves "the olde bubblers, we make bubblers from both ends" we are old but still kicking.

Welcome both of you to ScubaBoard! Lots of well seasoned divers here. Be sure to check wit your local forums and here Grumpy Old Divers as well.

welcome aboard

:happywave and welcome to :sblogo:

and as far as money and the grandkids go - as hubby reminds me, we are under no obligation to leave anything to any of the kids so go and enjoy your travels and diving!

cheers

Thanks for all the help. I would really like to be just "honeychilde" this is because of my southern upbringing and because I still have a little bit of my Southern dialect that hangs on. honeychilde

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom