New to scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depthwish

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi evryone. Just joined and haven't introduced myself yet. I have been diving for about 15 years and have worked in the diving industry for about 12 years. I live in a suburb north of Chicago, by the Wisconsin boarder. (But on the Illinois side!!)
Seeing as how I live here, we dive Lake Michigan a lot. There are tons of ship wrecks to explore. I like to learn as much history of the wreck as possible and then dive it. We have some really nice wrecks to dive.
We have a few quarrys here also. So when winter time comes, out come the chainsaws and ice diving begins. It is amazing how many people want to try ice diving.
We have a club that once a year we do a 1 week salt water trip to some island. Which we all look forward to doing.
Take care everyone and happy diving!!!

Welcome to the board. Ice diving - I will never complain about my warm 52F degree water again.

welcome aboard

Depthwish? I like that ID. Shows a sense of humor. Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Back
Top Bottom