Jill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jill Kagley

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi,
I just joined and this looks like fun! I've been certified since 1991, but took a break for a few years when I got married because my husband doesn't dive. Now my son is getting certified and I have a new buddy (age 12)! YEAH I'm looking for a great place with shallow dives (around 40 feet) to take him. We live in South Carolina and a friend recommened Grand Bahama with Unexsco dive center. I've been diving in places like Bimini, St. Martin, Keys and looking for something like that with beautiful reefs and water and not too far from us. We ususally fly from Charlotte, NC with no problem. Anyone got any suggestions. Thanks for

welcome aboard

Hi,
I just joined and this looks like fun! I've been certified since 1991, but took a break for a few years when I got married because my husband doesn't dive. Now my son is getting certified and I have a new buddy (age 12)! YEAH I'm looking for a great place with shallow dives (around 40 feet) to take him. We live in South Carolina and a friend recommended Grand Bahama with Unexsco dive center. I've been diving in places like Bimini, St. Martin, Keys and looking for something like that with beautiful reefs and water and not too far from us. We unusually fly from Charlotte, NC with no problem. Anyone got any suggestions. Thanks for

If you don't mind going a little further south in the Caribbean I would consider Bonaire or Curacao.

Welcome!!! Some dives in the lower keys you have to stick your computer in the sand to hit 25 feet. Still had some great dives looking around. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom