New Member from TN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MasterFritts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all,

My name is Bernie Fritts and I live in the Knoxville, TN area. I decided to begin my scuba training as my wife hold an advanced rating (she needs a refresher course) and the fact that I have to travel to FL 4 or 5 times a year.

My first class is the 6th of Sept and I am really looking forward to it.

Some info about me:

I hold a 6th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo and one of the leaders in the U.S. Chung Do Kwan Association (the reason I travel to FL).

I hold a private pilot license but with the increased cost of gas has moved out of the affordable range.

Everything I set my mind to, I try to accomplish. I took a intro dive about 13 years ago and loved it. Always wanted to get my certification but as usual I got busy and did not think about it.

One of our other 6th Dan Masters in FL is a master diver and after I get my certification he is going to take me on dive trips when I go to FL on business.

For my "real life" job, I am a web/graphic designer for an advertising agency in Knoxville.

I have read quite a bit on here and will use this as an excellent resource.

Hey Bernie
Welcome aboard. You are fortunate because you have several quarries locally to dive. Got to lakedivers.com a lot of good info there.

Welcome! Another Tennessean is always a great thing!

welcome aboard

Welcome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom