Do you like gold??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
This is my first post and want to say hello to all. The name KingPullTab is not based on the amount of beer but all the darn pull tabs I take out of the water. I love to metal detect in the water but to date have only gone in very shallow water to hunt. My son and I want to take it a step further and go a little deeper and thats my reason for joing this post. We have found around 3 Lbs of gold so far all newer jewelry and want more. LOL LOL We need advice on how to move the sand when searching the bottom. Tips of any kind would be great. I'm not on a budget but don't want to get to carried away. Would like to have info on gators, bullsharks and snakes. Thanks to all and have a great day.

JIM aka KINGPULLTAB in sunny Florida

Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!
Big_eyed.gif

Sorry you got pushed off of page 1 so fast - it happens.

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom2.gif

[/c]

welcome aboard

Yeah, I do that underwater detection thing too, but on historical wrecks of the 1715 fleet over at Sebastian, FL. We find an awful lot of Spanish Cerveza Doubloons (beer can tops or bottoms). Not a lot of gold or silver but occasionally. What type of underwater detector are you using? Welcome to scubaboard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom