New to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Butch103

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Just a word... Hello to all the divers out there. I am new to the forum and so obviously first note to all. I am a PADI advanced but still new to diving. I have found that talking to long time divers ( especially those with gills) to be the best to learn from.

Butch103, welcome to the Scubasource family. This is by far the best place in the world to spend a surface interval, welcome aboard!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Greetings & salutations from sunny, hot Miami, FL! I'm relatively new to the board myself, & I find it a good way to keep myself sane in the office.

Welcome aboard.

welcome to the board. There are some pretty nice folk on this board and share a lot of info.

Enjoy & DSAO

This is the place to get ahold of old bones.The site is full of old fossils,some who can remember diving with brass vases on their heads and wore their weights on their feet.They couldn't use belts because they wore suspenders...lol =-x
Some of us more modern fossils have more marrow and will gladly share...
Cheers Big Ears,
There can be only one,
The Gasman

Tom's right on both cases...this is a good spot for dive info, and it's DAMN hot in Texas! Can't wait to get 60 feet into Possum Kingdom Lake where it's a comfy 70-degrees.

Butch....Where are you from?

Hey Butch - welcome from Sunny Thailand... This is definitely the best place to be when you're not in the water.

Hope to hear some of your dive tales sometime... but I dunno about sharing my bone marrow, Gman!! :confused: LOL

Cheers Butch Ears
:)

Thanks for all the welcomes. You are all right this is sure the best site around for information and entertainment. I am finding it hard to work. I keep wanting to log on and check out the conversations. I am from east central Ontario. A little dot on the map about 3.5 hrs west of Ottawa. The town is Marmora. I have been diving for only two years and have much to learn from all you "wet heads". Once again Thanks Butch :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom