Hey from Cayman Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slowjen2000

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
HELLO.
Just returned from the Cayman Islands. The trip was awesome. The weather was beautiful. We stayed at Cobalt Coast. Everyone at Colbalt Coast was friendly and attentive to our needs. Diving was awesome. We did 2 boat dives a day Sunday through Wednesday. The water was crystal clear with a temp of 84 degrees. All the dives were guided so we didn't have to worry about getting lost. We also went to Stingray City. Stgingray City was good but a little over rated. I would definitely make this trip again in the future.

Jen

hey slowjen
i'm glad you enjoyed the cayman islands. the husband and i went there 2 years and i agree with you that stingray city was overrated. I heard the weather was a little bad there last week? maybe if you go again you can dive with dive 'n stuff with paul deegan. paul will do beach pickups. so maybe there's an option to look into. well glad you had fun!

hey slowjen
i'm glad you enjoyed the cayman islands. the husband and i went there 2 years and i agree with you that stingray city was overrated. I heard the weather was a little bad there last week? maybe if you go again you can dive with dive 'n stuff with paul deegan. paul will do beach pickups. so maybe there's an option to look into. well glad you had fun!
thank you the weather was bad from thursday to sunday. we began diving on sunday and Cobalt coast was accomodating. Thats why we did 2 boat dives a day to make up for the missed dives. The shore diving was awful. The hurricane messed up all the shore markings. We never found the wall. Maybe I will try dive and stuff next time. Thanks

Jen

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom