Hello from a Diver-in-Training!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tincupchalice

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello. I'm new to the boards and new to diving. I haven't actually gotten wet yet. I in the process of doing my e-learning and can't wait to get in the pool! I have a lot to learn, but my scuba-diving husband is very excited to have a soon-to-be dive buddy. I was relieved to read some of the posts about diving with contacts because flooding and clearing my mask was a source of anxiety until I read that so many others have either had no problems or found ways to overcome the added challenge of contacts. Now, I am confindent that I will be fine in that category. Well, I'm sure I will have tons of questions in the future. I look forward with chatting with you all again soon!

Welcome to the boards. And the world of diving =]
Regards,
Sam

Welcome, hope ur training goes wel, im sure you wil have tons of fun, diving is awesome, i ove doing it al the time.

ps. where are you going to do your open water dives?

Ray

I plan on doing my open water dives in FL this winter. I haven't started my pool skills yet. I am still in the material-learning stage of the game. I am trying to absorb and understand as much as I possibly can. I can't wait to get in the pool! Soon! Thank you all for your words of welcome.

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom