It snowed today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_kurt

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This was the second or third snow of the season in Chicagoland. Thankfully, the ground was warm and nothing stuck. As the weather turns in this part of the country, I'm looking forward to diving in Florida this January. I've been reading this board since I started my OW nearly a year ago. SB was a great resource during my introduction to scuba, so I decided it was finally time to join and participate

We get plenty of snow up here, however since I don't need it, any one of you that wants it can have it.

:huh: whats snow????

its about 100f outside now so :happywave: and welcome to :sblogo:

You know, that stuff we see on TV on the Christmas cartoons... I think. I haven't actually had experience with the stuff. Sounds dodgy to me.

You know, that stuff we see on TV on the Christmas cartoons... I think. I haven't actually had experience with the stuff. Sounds dodgy to me.

:shocked2: you mean that white wet & cold slushy stuff

no good can come from that!!!!

Welcome to SB from the deep, dark, cold waters of Wreck Valley!

Gypsy.jpg

Come dive New Jersey! www.GypsyBloodDive.com

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom