quick hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eddie the pink

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
just a quick hello, first the name !!!! well it refers to a 12ltr pink tank that i had to use in order to get a full 60 mins dive when i did my open water this year (in the maldives).
I am based in spain (costa del sol)for most of my year, so I am hopeing to do a bit more diving there quite soon, so any info on the area will be helpful, will also need to sort out some equipment. anyway will leave it there.

Well, I will say welcome to :sblogo: and you are a brave man getting a name like that :rofl3:. It is a great story so the name is worth it. As for diving in your area, post some questions in the regional forums for your area and I bet you get more information than you are able to process. This is a great place to get and share information and advice.

No problem. I might even be calling on you someday to be my dive buddy in Spain. I have distant family there that I want to visit but it has not yet happened.

thanks for the info steve

Welcome to SB from the deep, dark, cold waters of Wreck Valley!

Gypsy.jpg

Come dive New Jersey! www.GypsyBloodDive.com

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom