Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am new to scubaboard so thought I'd say hello. I have been diving for a couple of years...South Florida, Bahamas, St. Croix, San Carlos, local lakes in Arizona.

We did along with some coral gardens. definately cannot wait to get back to the islands....and yes St. Thomas will be a destination as well.

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! Enjoy the great reading...

welcome aboard

WOW I mean WOW!!!

I haven\'t been diving that long but for right now I can only dream of such places!!! Someday soon....I am from South Carolina and have only been in freshwater. What is your C card? I only ask because on Lake Jocassee, in Salem, South Carolina, they have a deep dive of about 350 feet (course the level is down some because of the drought) where there are still buildings and headstones left behind from a girl\'s camp and church before they flooded it to make the lake..you can view video from the dives at the local dive shop just a couple of miles from the lake. There are also various depths from 12-100 feet that have great sites. They do charters at the shop too to take you to these places....really cool...\"sea\" ya

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom