Returning to diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rod Hill

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Howdy from Oklahoma City;

I started diving in the Sea of Japan when I was in the Marine Coprs. Been away for a while. I got back into diving but had major back surgery. I'm out of shape and over weight. Its bee 6 months since surgery So I'm ready to get back at it. Is there anyone in the OKC area that needs a work out and a dive partner? My wife doesn't do any of this so I'm in need of help

Thanks Rod

Welcome back to diving.
And welcome on :sblogo:
Have FUN :D

Hi Rod and welcome here. Good luck with that back of yours, it's a pain I know!!

welcome aboard

I am lucky since I live in South Carolina so we have a fairly long season. I just got my AOW in 2007 and I hate when it gets too cold to dive for me at least. They do dive where I live, the dive shop at Lake Jocassee has charters that will go most anytime. The owner is tech and he has people that like to the area where there was once a girls camp and a church and many of the buildings and headstones are still there after they flooded it to make the lake. But it is about 350 feet down so there ya go if you're into that deep. Hope you're back gets back in whack..see ya the site...I've enjoyed it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom