Hello ScubaBoard!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TonyW388

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am a new diver from Winder, Georgia.

I have always wanted to learn to dive so my lovely wife :D got me a great birthday present, Dive Lessons!

I have already been to the Florida keys, the Georgia Aquarium, and a South Carolina lake (Jocassee).

I am looking foward to diving again soon.

Dive Safe,
Tony

Welcome to SB. What a nice gift from your wife. Ideally, you both can dive together. Check out the travel section as you can find great places to dive. Despite our current state of affairs, Thailand has some fantastic diving. I like the Delray Ledges when I visit relatives in FL.

Safe diving,

Arizona

Thanks AZ,

My wife did get certified,she usually goes down a time or two and then she becomes a beach/boat bum.

At least your wife dives. If you ever get a chance to go on a liveaboard you will most likely love it.

I love diving with her. Its nice and quiet with the reg in her mouth. :no:Someone showed her the magna doodle type slate so now I am going to get que cards underwater.:dork2:

On a serious side we do get along above and below water so it works out well. We are looking foward to many trips to come.

Tony

I am sorry honey!:cool2:

Last edited:
Hi, Tony! Welcome to SB!! Greetings from warm and sunny Brazil!

With me was the opposite, since I got certified before my wife, I decided to give myself a present on her birthday :D, so I gave her a full week at the Intercontinental Presidente resort in Cozumel, but on the condition that she took dive lessons at the resort's dive shop. She got certified OWD and I'm very happy that she ended up loving it as much as I do, so we've been diving around, in the Caribbean and the French Polinesia, as well as having fun at nice dive sites here in Brazil almost every weekend.

Have fun!!

BTW, I read your profile... crazy about the Galileo Sun!!! Excelent piece of equipment!!!

welcome aboard

I am a new diver from Winder, Georgia.

I have always wanted to learn to dive so my lovely wife :D got me a great birthday present, Dive Lessons!

I have already been to the Florida keys, the Georgia Aquarium, and a South Carolina lake (Jocassee).

I am looking foward to diving again soon.

Dive Safe,
Tony

Hey there!!! you've been to my neck of the woods! The Lake Jocassee Dive Shop, there in Salem near Jocassee, has some great charters including one in Charleston on the Cooper River where you can dig up prehistoric sharks teeth the size of your hand !! Seriously !! They make great unique gifts...you don't have to worry about anyone else giving the same gift!!! I am having a great time I am finding so many places to go to gain experience before I head out to the ocean on these different sites!!!!

Hi RiverPearl,

Jocassee is a cool place. I did my check out dives there! I have been there several times and it will probably be my weekend getaway. We usually camp,dive and boat there. Cooper River is on the list of my dives to do along with many others. Also Welcome to scubaboard!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom