Hello from Edmonton!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PWalk

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a brand new diver, and have just found this board. I'm in the process of completing my classroom and pool time for my open water diver certificate (class 4 was last night, only 2 more to go!). In a little under 4 weeks, I head to Mexico for 2 weeks, where I'll complete my open water dives.

My parents already have their open water, so this trip is for my sister and I to get ours. I'm absolutely loving it so far!

Welcome to the wetside!! Good luck

O

Welcome to the boards, i am in just about the same boat as you, completed my elearning and next weekend i do my pool dives and then fininsh my open water dives in Roatan. Who are you taking your course through? Northwest scuba?

Hi! Welcome to SB and good luck for you all getting certified shortly. Hey, don't let the wonderful warm and crystal clear waters of the Caribbean spoil you guys!! Diving is, as a way of life, about new experiences and in this context I use to say there's no bad dive, since every time we go u/w we learn something different (even if it's the second dive of the day at the same spot you go every weekend and visibility is less than 10 feet, you may find a beautiful nudibranch or a seahorse!!!).

Have fun and stay on the safe side of the sport!!!

welcome aboard

I'm a brand new diver, and have just found this board. I'm in the process of completing my classroom and pool time for my open water diver certificate (class 4 was last night, only 2 more to go!). In a little under 4 weeks, I head to Mexico for 2 weeks, where I'll complete my open water dives.

My parents already have their open water, so this trip is for my sister and I to get ours. I'm absolutely loving it so far!

What shop/Instructor?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom