Hello from Iraq....?!?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

im74d

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Yep, you guessed it! I am an active duty soldier coming to the end of this long 15 month tour in sunny Baghdad! LOL. I am great spirits and sooooo looking forward into getting back in the water! I cannot wait. I finally have the misses convinced to take the plunge, no pun intended. But we will see. I am originally stationed in Ft.Polk Louisiana, not much open water diving for me there, so I am definitely planning a trip to the coast for when I get back. Well, I guess that's it!

Hi there,

Welcome on :sblogo:

Have Fun,and most of all stay safe.
:D

Thank you for your servcie sir, Happy Thanksgiving, and welcome home soon! I have many buddies I left in Tikrit at Camp Speicher (KBR-Medic) who I miss till this day, but I still remember the feeling of getting to come home for good.

Weclome to Scuba Board!

Kenny

Welcome home & thank you.....Any idea where you are going to stationed?

Returned 6months ago from East Liberty.

Good to see you on here! Welcome!

Welcome to Scuba Board, IM74D.

Thank you for serving and come home safe to us soon. The pool on the coast is always open so you and the Mrs. can jump in as soon as you're home!

Hello im74d,

I'm proud of people like you. Risking life to serve their country.
I wish you to be back rapidly and safely home.
I hope you will soon get to the coast for a couple of dives.

All the best,

Michel

Welcome to SB, thanks for your service down there

Welcome to the board.

NPTT 6000 Alumni myself, FOB Prosperity for 9 months and 4 months at the Embassy (old) for added spice at the end working on the Baghdad Operations Command (BOCAT), Baghdad 2006-2007 home a year this week. I left many friends there (Iraqi) and still correspond with them.

As a now retired and official old F**t (1972-2008) let me ad to the comments of others, I appreciate your service and look forward to your return. My wife and I took a Caribbean Cruise (Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan and Cozumel) where I got two awesome dives in every port. Worth a thought, but if you do get the corner cabin on the stern, worth the little extra.

If you find yourself in CA give me a shout and I will get you wet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom