Hello from France

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi everybody, i'm happy to be here with you and to take advantage of your experiences. Personnaly, my project is to become a dive instructor and i will go soon to mexico or central america to take courses. Also, i'm here on this forum to improve my english that is not very good at the moment ...

See you, Bertrand.

welcome aboard

Salut Bertrand,

Bienvenue au forum Scubaboard !!!

Good luck with your dreams. I'd recommend Cozumel as a great place to do some diving.

-nj

Hi, Bertrand!!!

Welcome to SB and greetings from warm and sunny Brazil!! I am also using the Board to improve my english and not only in writing, since I've had, through the south american forum, the opportunity to meet a north american diver who came to my country and then I could really practice my english skills!!!

Like you, I'm aiming towards an instructor certification and have already started my dive con (SSI for divemaster / assistant instructor) training.

I endorse Noeley's words: I have been diving in Cozumel and left my heart underwater somewhere between Santa Rosa wall and Paso del Cedral... hope to go back there and find it... :)

Have fun and enjoy your dives!!!

Bienvenue a Scubaboard. Ou se touve en France? J'ai fait plongeé en Juan les Pins, mais il a eté un long temp. Le meme pour ma francais.

A propos, seras-tu au salon de la plongee a Paris en janvier?

A +,

Michel

Thanks all for your replies, (pour répondre à Michel, oui je dois aller à Paris en janvier au salon ), to answer to "scared silly", i'm from Vannes in Britany, in the north west of France, i dived too in the mediterranée sea and i enjoyed it. CIAO ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom