Looking to dive ASAP...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where2Next

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
but alas... I need to work and make money because I am looking at Fiji next time around. Just got back from an excellent dive trip to Bali on the Komodo Dancer (bring your own alcohol if you are going, ask if you wanna know)! I am constantly surfing/posting TripAdvisor.com, so I thought I would check out a forum full of my peeps!

I am currently looking at Beqa Lagoon Resort, but have found several diving resorts that could fit the bill. I also saw Peter Hughes is planning on having a liveaboard starting in April 09. I just can't make up my mind there are to many places that look amazing! Two couples, travel together a lot, and enjoy the good life! Any suggestions out there?

Hey Look... its me on a recent current dive in Indonesia! :storm:

but alas... I need to work and make money because I am looking at Fiji next time around. Just got back from an excellent dive trip to Bali on the Komodo Dancer (bring your own alcohol if you are going, ask if you wanna know)! I am constantly surfing/posting TripAdvisor.com, so I thought I would check out a forum full of my peeps!

I am currently looking at Beqa Lagoon Resort, but have found several diving resorts that could fit the bill. I also saw Peter Hughown es is planning on having a liveaboard starting in April 09. I just can\\\'t make up my mind there are to many places that look amazing! Two couples, travel together a lot, and enjoy the good life! Any suggestions out there?

Hey Look... its me on a recent current dive in Indonesia! :storm:

I am really looking forward to the time I will be able to make such trips !!! I am new to this site and diving and have only experienced the lakes around my my neck of the woods in South Carolina. I will advance to the Cooper River soon so I can dig up some of those prehistoric sharks teeth that you can get by the buckets full !!!!

welcome aboard

Thanks for the welcome!
Hey RiverPearl I think diving in the Cooper River sounds fun and adventurous! Sometimes the best places are right out our back door. When you do make it to an open water area like the Caribbean it is gonna be amazing! I dragged my husband on a free discover scuba course in St. Lucia, he was not happy. We came up from the dive and looked at each other and said let's get certified... it has been an adventure ever since! I thought that dive was so amazing at the time, but when I think back on it, it was just a rock with some fish and a sandy bottom at 30 feet, but we loved it! I am sure you will too! What's holding you back? If its time, you just have to make it. If its money, there is always a way! Good Luck!

Side note... I tried to search the Beqa Lagoon resort on the Forum search bar and it keeps telling me there is nothing. But I stumbled upon several posts in the travel forum with Beqa mentioned in them. Am I doing something wrong, or does the search on scubaboard have issues? I don't want to make a post that has basically already been asked.

Hi there, welcome to SB!

I'm a newbie myself, but it sure seems like a great bunch of divers here and as always they are more than willing to share their infinite expertise! Divers are such wonderful people!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom