Hi to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hollandj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am a South African living in Tel Aviv, Israel. I just started diving about two months ago, did OW Advanced and, Stress and Rescue.
I'm living like 5 minutes from the dive shop and i'm planning to do as many dives as possable, that is if i can get a buddy during the working week.... weekends arn't a problem. There isn't very much to see here in Tel Aviv, but for now i don't mind not seeing much, i wanna get experience first.

Later :D

Hey fellow new....I started my new \"life\" in 2007 and now have my AOW and have been surfing the web and found many new places, advice, and future possibilities of trips and am looking forward to future adventures. All these places are good because they are all different with different opinions on various subjects and I am learning so much. Keep on diving..its one of the best decisions I made...I\'m lovin it!

Heydudes, tnx4 the reply.

Yea, i also think that scuba diving is the best thing i got hooked on, my wife told me the one morning, that she heard be breathing in my sleep, as-if im brething under the water. Wow, i never thought that one could get hooked so much on scuba diving.

I found myself sitting hours in front of my pc looking and reading about diving.

Later

welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom